Amusement Attractions takes your safety serious. Our rides are subject to routine maintenance checks to ensure each ride is safe. We pride ourselves on having a clean and inviting appearance. All employees maintain a professional standard of appearance. Well-groomed in clean uniforms, employees will greet our guests with a cheerful and positive attitude making sure each experience is as pleasant as possible.
During the off season, we perform maintenance at our Florida based facility. At this time, we repair equipment so that it is in top-notch condition for the upcoming season. Such repairs include cosmetics, electrical, mechanical, and more.
FOLLOW THE RULES
Below is a list of general rules that can help make your day at any carnival, fair, or amusement park even safer.
- KEEP hands, arms and legs inside ride at all times.
- USE safety equipment such as a seat belt, shoulder harness or lap bar when provided.
- STAY in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
- READ posted rules.
- OBSERVE age, height and weight restrictions.
- FOLLOW instructions of ride operator.